[solved] How to fix csrf invalid in Jumia ?Error fixing
Invalid CSRF token
This error message means that your browser couldn’t create a secure cookie, or couldn’t access that cookie to authorize your login. This can be caused by ad-blocking or script-blocking plugins, but also by the browser itself if it’s not allowed to set cookies. Or that your laptop is shutdown before completing the login request and cookie-setting.
Make sure that the error is persistent. Refresh the webpage. If the csrf invalid message appeared again. Do those steps in your web browser.
Fix csrf invalid in Google Chrome
- Open Chrome Settings.
- In the Privacy and security section, click Cookies and other site data.
- Copy and paste “[.]jumia.com.eg” and click Add. Then copy and paste “[.]cloudfront.net” and click Add.
- Click See all cookies and site data, search for jumia, and delete all jumia-related entries.
- Reload Chrome and log into Jumia.
Fix csrf invalid in Mozilla Firefox
- Open the Firefox Options menu.
- On the left, select Privacy & Security.
- Under Cookies and Site Data click on Manage Exceptions.
- Copy and paste “https://jumia.com.eg” and click Allow. Then copy and paste “https://cloudfront.net” and click Allow.
- Click Save Changes.
- Next, click on Manage Data.
- Search for jumia and select Remove All Shown.
- Click Save Changes and confirm in the pop-up window by clicking Remove.
- Reload Firefox and log into Jumia.
Fix csrf invalid in Safari
- Open Safari Preferences from the drop-down menu in the navigation bar or by typing
- Click the Privacy tab and make sure that “Cookies and website data” is not set to “Block all cookies“.
- Click on Manage Website Data to see all locally stored website data.
- Search for “jumia” and remove all jumia-related entries.
- Reload Safari and log into Jumia.